Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Medley







1.  Well, I do love croissants when they are fresh, but day-old croissants need to be turned into a donut.  I happen to really like the croissants that have a donut-like glaze on them!  Sugar overload but so good.  So... do you like croissants?  What is your favorite way to eat them?
Image result for croissants with fruit and whipped topping
My favorite way of eating croissants with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
2.  Speaking of food... How do you handle stress?

Image result for eating non stop
My husband, Charlie, just recently passed away after a courageous battle with cancer.  I am a stress eater. There were days I would be eating and never realized I was eating. I didn't care what I was eating as long as I was eating.
3.  Out of the negative emotions of greed, anger, jealousy, and hate, which one would you say affects you the most?


Image result for i hate cancer especially colon cancer
Image result for i hate cancer especially colon cancer

Right now, it is HATE...not at a person...but I HATE CANCER!!  It robbed my hub and I of so much joy.
4.  Out of the positive emotions of compassion, positivity, enthusiasm, and initiative, which one is your biggest strength?

Positivity has been my biggest strength.  Even through hub's cancer diagnosis and illness, I remained positive...thinking all would turn out okay.  I try to look on the bright side.
5.  What do you get every time you go grocery shopping, other than the staples such as bread, milk, butter, flour, sugar...
Image result for baby food

Image result for baby food


I have been keeping youngest daughter's little boy...who turned ONE a few weeks ago.  I have been trying to find different foods he may like; but having very little luck.  He will usually take a couple of bites but by the third bite he is gagging!  Of course he always needs some ...
Gerber Puffs Sweet Potato - 1.48oz

or 

Gerber Lil' Crunchies Baked Whole Grain Corn Snack, Mild Cheddar - 1.48oz
6.  Please tell us something random about your week so far.
I hate to say, but a nasty respiratory thing has been going around...and today I feel like crapola!!  Yeah, this stuff is pretty nasty.


Image result for blowing noses using a lot of tissue

Only hoping it doesn't last long.

Have a great rest of the week...AND  Enjoy Life!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your husband and your life together cut short. I had my first colonoscopy ever last spring. I had always built up a huge fear about it, but my daughters persuaded me to get it done. The nurses couldn't believe I'd never been screened before, I'm glad I did it, and it was Nothing to be anxious about after all. I hope everyone gets screened. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I go from one sinus infection to another. I have been well for 2 weeks and I feel like I am coming down with something again. UGH! Stay warm and feel better!
    I am so sorry about your husband. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of the loss of your husband! I hope the crud doesn't keep you down too long!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter T

  T Tomatoes   When I first started planting a garden, I had no idea what I was doing.  But I love it! I bought my tomato plants home and ca...