Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CRAZY.......


Crazy Weather, to say the least.
Image result for crazy weather

Just a few weeks ago, the temps were in the high 70s and low 80s.  I was kinda getting use to the early spring/summer temps.
February was nice and warm.

This week we have had some snow.

Not a lot of snow, but enough snow to cancel school.
This little cutie was able to come and hang out for a few hours.
Don't you love snap chat!  Ha!
Today is suppose to be the last day of the cold temps before warmer weather returns.

Hub was busy fixing a leak yesterday....
Glad he felt like it!!  Thank you hub!

We are headed to Duke next week, and hub will begin a new round of chemo.  Praying for travel mercy, and hub to tolerate this new round of chemo.

I don't feel like getting into the spring cleaning mode just yet.  I have a zillion chores to get done but just don't feel like it. Does anyone else feel this way??I have been reading the book, Imagine. Excited to see the movie.  I like to read the book first before seeing the movie.

A rambling blog.....I know.....

Have a great rest of the day. 

Enjoy Life
Can't get enough of this sweet face!





1 comment:

  1. Your grandbaby is so cute! It's sunny here today, but still cool. I'm enjoying it though as we'll have heat soon enough and I think the cool temps have stalled the pollen. I will continue to pray for your hubs and a good outcome with his new treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. The Olympics kick off this coming weekend. Will you be watching? If you could watch just one event in person, which one would you choos...