Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge


From this Side of the Pond





1.February can be a little bit tricky given the weather and the winter and the whatnot. I read a list (here) of things you can do to make your February brighter which included-start planning your next trip, take more baths, make your own chocolate covered strawberries, and exercise in preparation for swimsuit season. Anything on the list you might try? Which suggestion on the list appeals to you most? Tell us something not on the list that helps make your February brighter. 

I would have to go with exercising.  I enjoy going to Zumba class even though it has been cancelled a few weeks due to sickness, weather, and water leaks!
Planning my next trip is more appealing to me but when and where is another question.

2. Tell us about something you've seen or done recently that you'd say was 'super'?

Holding my little one.....the best feeling


3. Best thing you ate in a 'bowl' last week?

Chicken noddle soup

4. Something you're 'cheering' for right now?

Great doctor reports.

5. The Winter Olympics begin Friday, February 9th in Pyeong Chang, South Korea. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being all in and 1 being no interest whatsoever) how interested are you in the games? Which event do you most want to see (you'll find a list here).

I enjoy watching the Olympics.  Ice Skating and Skiing are my favorites. Also, enjoy the opening ceremonies, that is if I can stay awake.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

Hoping for a great doctor appointment for hub on Tuesday at Duke.





4 comments:

  1. I hope the drs are able to give you a good next step with hubs treatment. You both are in my prayers. Baby boy I’m sure is a bright spot in this difficult season. He’s a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is better than getting a good report from the Doctor. Your hubby is in good hands at Duke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying your appointment goes well! Glad you get those baby snuggles!!! Happy Hodgepodge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken noodle soup is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...