1.February can be a little bit tricky given the
I would have to go with exercising. I enjoy going to Zumba class even though it has been cancelled a few weeks due to sickness, weather, and water leaks!
Planning my next trip is more appealing to me but when and where is another question.
2. Tell us about something you've seen or done recently that you'd say was 'super'?
Holding my little one.....the best feeling
3. Best thing you ate in a 'bowl' last week?
Chicken noddle soup
4. Something you're 'cheering' for right now?
Great doctor reports.
5. The Winter Olympics begin Friday, February 9th in Pyeong Chang, South Korea. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being all in and 1 being no interest whatsoever) how interested are you in the games? Which event do you most want to see (you'll find a list here).
I enjoy watching the Olympics. Ice Skating and Skiing are my favorites. Also, enjoy the opening ceremonies, that is if I can stay awake.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hoping for a great doctor appointment for hub on Tuesday at Duke.