Monday, January 9, 2017

First snow



The snow arrived Friday.......

The weather report said it was going to snow on Friday and it did!!

This is what I woke up to on Saturday morning.



There is still something special about the first snow of the season.  It is so peaceful to look at.  All is quiet.....

Hub tredged out in the snow.


I stayed in and did some house cleaning.  Boy it got so cold....too cold to want to go outside.

Sunday was still cold but a beautiful day.


Even though the sun was out, the temps did not raise very much at all.  A good day for some homemade chili.


A beautiful sunrise this morning.


School was cancelled today and grandson spent the day with me.

Temps is supposed to be in the 60's by the end of the week!  Bring it on!

Enjoy your week.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...