Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekend Rewind...



Weekend Rewind...
Image result for headache clipart

Shew....I have had a headache that wouldn't quit.  It isn't a headache that makes me lay down but just a naggy one.  

Image result for headache clipart
I am blaming my headache on the weather...rainy and damp.  I drunk enough coffee to float a battle ship thinking caffeine would help. No!  Tried exercising-brisk walking-No!  I laid down for a few minutes-No! plus taking the over the counter meds...No! So I am blaming the weather....

Until...next time....
Have a Blessed Week

1 comment:

  1. It's rainy and damp here, too, Tammy...feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...