Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Rewind....



Weekend Rewind......

Let me first begin by warning all to be careful--my computer was hacked and just returned to a few days ago--UGH!!


Finished up Bible School this past week. We had as many as 130 kids.  Our Children's Director did a wonderful job organizing this event.  All (children and adults) enjoyed this fun week, and all learned about God in a fun way.  I wasn't able to attend the full week and I missed this.

 Daughter came and enjoyed one night with Bible School.

Great fun-filled water activities
Last night was the closing program.  Parents and Grandparents came and were all smiles as they watched their son/grandson or daughter/granddaughter share the lesson he/she learned. At the end of the program all kids who were there won a prize.  I like the idea of ALL kids winning.  

Tuesday, was the first day of our Summer Library Program-theme 'Paws to Read.'  I took 'little man.'  He is still in the preschool program-starts kindergarten in the fall.  I could have chosen to put him in the K-2 program, but I like the preschool program time better -ahem...so I chose to just keep him in the preschool program-glad I wasn't the only one who chose this (ahem).

Hub and I left Thursday for a little get-a-way. We celebrated our 33rd anniversary on Friday. Just a few pics of places.


 I could have watched the light show for hours.  It was so relaxing and beautiful.

 Hub and I rode 'The Wheel' and I must admit, I was a little nervous but the view was amazing.
When it came time to head back home, I begged hub to stay one more day, but I knew we couldn't.  I was having to much fun to leave. As the saying goes, All good things must come to an end.

Grandson was excited to have us home. He spent the night with us on Saturday.  It was a beautiful evening and he caught fireflies in the yard.  He loves doing this and then watching them go.  He gives each firefly a name as one-by one (all 42) flew out of the jar.

Making such happy, summer memories.

Another full week is on my agenda.  So...I need to hop to it.  All have a great week and Enjoy Life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...