1. What is more important doing what you love-or loving what you do?
Loving what you do is more important to me.
2. Do you like bleu cheese?
Absolutely!!!!!! especially with celery
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
I have two---grief and fear. Grieving the lost of a love one is difficult to handle. Grief is an emotion that can 'pop up' out of no where when something triggers it-a song, a saying, even a t.v. show.
Fear is difficult for me, also or is more 'worry'. I worry because of fear-especially when my family is not with me-in my house!!
4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
Definitely fresh flowers-I can't get enough of them!!!! Flowers just make all my problems go away-just one sweet smell and....POOF!!! I feel better. I love chocolate, but can't eat just one piece-and afterwards I feel sick!!!! So flowers don't make me feel bloated!!!
5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
"Stop in the Name of Love" and "I Honestly Love You"
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
Tough one......in some ways yes and in other ways no. Yes-- I wanted to make a difference in the world and by teaching I hope I can still do this. No - I thought I would be able to handle most situations and just 'chill out', but I can't. So to look on the bright side-we are all still growing, so if we want to change we can. I still have a lot of growing up to do.
7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
:( Not really-just another school day with bus duty and remediation after school.
8. Random thoughts:
1. The Hodgepodge lands on National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. Have you visited the memorial? Any desire to do so? Have you visited oth...
First, I would like to scream from my roof....THANK YOU JOYCE!!! 1. Howdy Hodgepodgers. It's kind of fun to be back, isn't it...
I am joining Bev Sykes of the blog, "Funny the World" Guest or Host I have been a guest and a host . I was a guest a few weeks...
1. Tell us about one small blessing you have counted in the past week? Charlie's dear cousin, Ricky. He checks on me just to see if ...