Wednesday, February 9, 2011

http://joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com/

Wednesday's Hodgepodge

1.  What is more important doing what you love-or loving what you do?
Loving what you do is more important to me.

2. Do you like bleu cheese?

Absolutely!!!!!!  especially with celery



3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?

I have two---grief and fear.  Grieving the lost of a love one is difficult to handle.  Grief is an emotion that can 'pop up' out of no where when something triggers it-a song, a saying, even a t.v. show.
Fear is difficult for me, also or is more 'worry'.  I worry because of fear-especially when my family is not with me-in my house!!




4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?

Definitely fresh flowers-I can't get enough of them!!!!  Flowers just make all my problems go away-just one sweet smell and....POOF!!!  I feel better.  I love chocolate, but can't eat just one piece-and afterwards I feel sick!!!!  So flowers don't make me feel bloated!!!



5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.

"Stop in the Name of Love" and "I Honestly Love You"



6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
Tough one......in some ways yes and in other ways no.  Yes-- I wanted to make a difference in the world and by teaching I hope I can still do this.  No - I thought I would be able to handle most situations and just 'chill out', but I can't.  So to look on the bright side-we are all still growing, so if we want to change we can. I still have a lot of growing up to do.




7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
:(  Not really-just another school day with bus duty and remediation after school.

8.  Random thoughts:
I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...