1. August 19th is National Aviation Day...do you like to fly? Last time you were on an airplane? The date is chosen in honor of the history and development of aviation, and celebrated on the birthday of Orville Wright. Have you ever been to the Kitty Hawk area of North Carolina? The city of Dayton in Ohio (their birthplace)
I like to fly! The last time I was on an airplane was April 2026; the grand kids and I flew to Florida. I will mention, I don't like flying at night because most passengers sleep and the plane is too quiet for me.
It has been at least 23+ years since I have been to Kitty Hawk. I was a chaperone for a school trip. I do remember hiking up a sand dune and people could look through one of those pay meters and watch people climb. I just remember it being hard climbing.
2. In what area of your life do you tend to 'wing it'? Is this an area you should be winging?
I can't think of an area of my life when I tend to 'wing it'. I usually have some plan and think of all the ways to be prepared if my plan falls short. I am definitely a planner! but can adapt if needed to.
3. A favorite book, song, or movie that relates to flight in some way?
"Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers and the famous movie, Top Gun.
4. Soft serve, gelato, sherbet, frozen yogurt, or good old fashioned ice cream...what's your pleasure? Your favorite flavor? How often do you indulge?
I would like mint-chocolate chip ice cream in a waffle cone please! I very seldom indulge.
5. I never get tired of______________________.
Having grand kids spend the night. There is just special putting them to bed and kissing them good night, and in the morning when waking up hearing, "Good morning, Mamaw."
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Shew!!! These storms haven't let up!! It has rained a lot and I mean a lot!! So ready for the sunshine!!
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!!

No comments:
Post a Comment