1. August is National Back To School Month...how does that make you feel? Share a back-to-school memory.
Summer is over!!! I started back to school on August 2nd and the students returned August 9th....WAY too early!! Summer isn't over, but with the start of school most people think so. Not me!! I am still enjoying my summer.
A favorite back-to-school memory is my first day of high school and mKeey first day of teaching. Both were scary and exciting times. I remember my mentor told me on that very first day of teaching what the goal was for that day....She said, we make sure all the students eat lunch and get on the right bus to go home!! Wise words.
2. Something you've learned in 'the school of life'?
Life is subjective and change is the only thing that is constant.
3. Three words to describe your current mood.
Overwhelmed, excited, and tired.
4. A summer food you've eaten too much of/are tired of? A summer food you haven't had enough of?
I have eaten too much zucchini from my garden. I was over flowing with zucchini and I learned how to fry zucchini, bake zucchini, freeze zucchini, make zucchini bread, and put zucchini in foods I would have never thought of. I told people not to be surprised if they opened their car door and found zucchini there!
A summer food I haven't had enough of is home grown tomatoes.
5. What small stuff do you sweat that you know you shouldn't?
Keeping a clean house. I pick up and do the everyday task but I sweat over not having my house spotless!! I mean, who cares if my windows aren't spotless or there is a cobweb hanging off a light, no one but me!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We sure have had a lot of rain!!! I am ready for some weeks of sunshine!