1. Do you like the beach? How far do you have to drive to get to the nearest beach? Your least favorite thing about the beach? Last beach trip you took?
I like going to the beach; there is something with the ocean that makes me calm and at peace. The closest beach is about 8 hrs away. My least favorite is when the wind is blowing hard and the sand stings you. Last year I went to the beach.
2. Are you known for making waves or are you more of a 'go along to get along' kind of person? Explain.
I am more of a 'go along to get along'. When it comes to certain conversation topics, I usually keep quiet or just nod my head in agreement. Same goes when with a group and trying to decide what to do or where to eat.
3. A favorite song that in some way references the beach? A favorite book and/or movie with a beach-y setting?
Favorite song..."Under the Boardwalk" this song always reminds me of the beach. Book ..The Beach House favorite movie...."Blue Lagoon".
4.Tuesday is National Simplicity Day...what's a simple pleasure you've enjoyed this week? What's something you could eliminate from your life to make things simpler?
Getting harvest from my small garden! Chasing and getting rid of groundhogs would make my life simpler.
5. What's something you love to do? Do you do it often? Why or why not?
Love to read and travel. I read often just about every day. I don't get to travel as much as I would like because I don't like traveling solo.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Here lately, I feel like I am living in a rainforest. It has rained for the past 7 days and trying to take care of my garden and lawn has been playing dodgeball with the rain/storms.
Have a great rest of the week!