Sunday, April 3, 2022

I am participating in the April A-Z Challenge.  Yep, late posting. I have thought about a theme and BAM just forgot.  This is a busy time for me with all the paperwork, testing, etc. teachers do.  My blog may be very short, but I am determined to participate.  I hope you all will enjoy what I write.

Many of us have friends/acquaintance. But I have close friends. For the past few years, I have had friends stand by me.  So I am going to list 26 characteristics of my friends.


A

Available

My friends are available.  Do we live close by...not really form 45 minutes to 6 hours away from each other.  They cannot get in their car and come and see me, but they are only a phone call away.  It might be 9am (yes, some are still asleep), 12pm, 11pm, or the wee hours of the morning. We have texted or talked at 3am.

No matter how busy my friends are (and we all know life is busy), they are available.  No excuses, but available.  They might be driving in their car or sometimes in the bathroom (yes, this has happened) but no excuses. So many times they have been emotionally available for me.  Not once did I hear a sigh or a tone which tells me they don't have time for me.  

We have been on trips together...commonly know as 'The Girls Trip Gang'.  There were times when a date or a time just wouldn't work out...glitches came constantly.  But you know what?  we somehow got around those glitches and were available to go on our trips.  We made ourselves AVAILABLE for each other which took a lot of crossing obstacles on all our parts...having airplanes arrival and land close to each other when coming from all directions took some (no, a lot of) planning and arranging our schedule to accomplish this.  

Availability describes my friends.  




1 comment:

  1. I love your theme! And I think I know some of those special friends : ) Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...