Wednesday, March 18, 2020

2020 SHEW!


Image result for i am done

2020...these past 78 days!!!!

I haven't written in a very long time. The year 2020 has been horrible for me.

January 1, 2020 my oldest daughter, Amanda, passed away at the age of 32.  Amanda was born with a heart defect and had had 3 open heart surgeries.  The last open heart surgery was October 2017.  She was a pharmacist and owned her own pharmacy.  She was married in October 2018 to a Government teacher.  Her last check-up was in March 2019 and I quote...."The only thing you cannot do is have children (she knew this...she had chosen a mechanical valve) or jump out of an airplane.  So much going for her.  She and her husband had just purchased land to begin building their dream house.  I had called her at 10:40 on December 31st and then the next thing was a policeman and my cousin were at my house at 3;40am.  No ONE should ever have to bury their child!!  It is not what a parent does!  I wake up every morning thinking is this a dream?  I feel like I am smothering!  People constantly ask how I am doing, and to be frank with them...I really don't know.  I manage to get out of bed and get dressed. I did return to teaching BUT the nights are so long!  

There is NEVER a moment I don't think about my precious daughter.  
I went and got a tatoo.



This little 'cutie' celebrated a 2nd birthday in January.
My youngest daughter was so worried when he was born because of it being flu season. If one sneezed around then she barred you from the house!!

On March 9th she deliverd twins!!  During this Coronavirus outbreak!!  
Identical twin boys....Liam Grant (named after my father) is in blue and yellow....weighed 4.6lbs and was 19 1/2 inches long and Aidan Charles (named after her dad who passed away in 2018 with colon cancer) weighed 5.8lbs and was 19 inches long. All were able to come home Sunday.
I am sure little man is adjusting well....except when the babies cry he runs!

Our schools are closed till March 30th due to the coronavirus...but I expect longer shutdowns.  I went Monday and Tuesday to help call parents and hand out chrome books to the students.  I worry about the students while being out...

There is a lot of uncertainty and anxiety now during this pandemic.  This is a time for family to be together and enjoy each other.  As we navigate through this uncharted territory, let's all be kind to one another and say a prayer for each other.

Talk Soon and Enjoy Life!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via Whatsapp +12156195367 profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Services rendered include:

    * Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    * Truck Loans
    * COVID-19 Financing Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Farm Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; Contact us via WhatsApp Number +12156195367 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    With Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties as we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge Letter S

  S Sunrise/Sunset I have two for this one. Sunrise Let’s be clear, I DO NOT get up every morning to see the sunrise. A sunrise to me is the...