Monday, September 12, 2016

Hello There



Hello There!

I have been a tensy bit busy--yes I am retired but....life gets busy some days.
Image result for hats off to kindergarten

Last week  I worked as a kindergarten teacher for three days!!  Going from 8th grade to kindergarten...now that is a plunge!  Hats off to all kindergarten teachers.  I did enjoy the three days, but I was exhausted.

Finally getting use to my new surroundings....when moving and trying to find where I have I put things...this is a chore!

I haven't gotten back into my walking.  Last night, I told myself today would be the day.  Guess what?  didn't happen...so maybe tomorrow BUT when I looked at my calendar it is jammed packed from 9-4 and then at 6:30 I have a meeting to attend.  I do want to get back in the swing of walking because I do feel better but I can't seem to get back in the groove.


Like to introduce all to the newest member of our family:


Image result for drum roll




Meet Molly....this is #1 daughter's Yorkie...and the cutest 'little thing'. Trying to talk hub into me having one....one day.

Until next time...
Enjoy your week and Enjoy Life!




1 comment:

  1. Yes those early weeks of kindergarten are exhausting! The pup is so cute : ) Hubs is working on me to add a dog, but I'm not there yet. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. The Olympics kick off this coming weekend. Will you be watching? If you could watch just one event in person, which one would you choos...