Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Rewind




I can't believe we are in the middle of April.  I feel like I have been in a whirl wind lately.

The weather has been nice!!  Yay!!!  There for a while I thought, winter was never going to leave.  The week of Easter it snowed-yep school was closed for two day prior to Easter.  Then the fourth of April as I was leaving school, it was sleeting-so a big shout for some nice weather.

Last week was a long week for me.  We had special visitors to school on Tuesday-special visitors are  people who come and see if what we say we are doing we are actually doing.  Those of us in education know what I mean.  After being interviewed and observed by these special people, I had to head to a conference for the afternoon.  I awoke on Wednesday morning wondering what happened to Tuesday-Tuesday was a blur for me.  Now, I wonder what happened to the rest of the week.

Hub and I grabbed a quick bite to eat on Friday and rented a movie to watch.  I fell asleep during the movie.   I do vaguely remember hub waking me up-he said I was snoring.  Surely, he says I was exhausted.  Being exhausted I told him was putting it plainly.

On Saturday, I had so many errands to run---I didn't get a chance to enjoy some of the mild weather outside.

There were 20 children (ages 3-4) in my Wee Worship at church.  Such a delight to see these little ones and the expressions on the face as I try to teach them about Jesus.  After church, I did soak up some sun.

I can't believe I just now asked hub-have we signed and mailed our income tax form.  He laughed and said "Honey, you did this last week."  Oh yeah, last week-what happened to last week??? and the weekend????
I was to busy to enjoy it.

By the way, hub also had his oncology appointment last week which is also nerve wrecking-but he is still cancer free!!!  Praise the Lord!!

This week, I vow to slow down and enjoy the week.  I don't like it when my week is a blur and I can't remember it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...