Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge



A big thanks to you, Joyce for these questions.


1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?

Some kind of  soup-homemade soup.  I also make-vegetables (any kind of vegetables) and put Mrs. Dash -I hope this is right anyway I think it is Ms.Dash-a seasoning in the pot while the vegetables are cooking--this is real good to have on a cool autumn evening.




2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
I think so.  My morning routine-shower, coffee, and get dressed for the day.  I do this 6 days a week-Saturday I just head for the coffee pot before I shower.  I complain that I sometimes am in a rut so a little vacation is needed, and  I go off schedule but once back home it is the same ole routine.  I need my habit or schedule that I can rely on.  Just because I am a creature of habit doesn't mean I have to be this way forever--Retirement is coming!!!




3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
Candy--Mars Candy Bars and Mallo Cups also I remember the candy cigarettes especially the kind with chewing gum.




4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
My engagement ring-

I was watching #2 daughter play basketball.  After the game, I went to the mall and then to Starbucks.  It was at Starbucks when I realized I didn't have my ring.  I called the school the next day, but no one had found the ring.  Even though Charlie bought me another one, nothing can take the place of that 'special' ring.


5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Carnival----I love the thrill of the rides and all the fattening foods!




6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
"Don't Worry Be Happy"--it is not so much the song as the association I have with it.  My dad use to whistle this song as he and I were riding through town in his truck.  It doesn't get much better than that.

I choose:
http://youtu.be/8E8xMcXmI9E


7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
Rarely-unless I am 100% sure.  I stir clear of arguments; I prefer smooth sailing.




8. Insert your own random thought here
Still enjoying summer temps in my neck of the woods!!!  Oh Yeah-Baby!
Enjoy your day.

Happy Hippo The Lion Sleeps Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...