Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekend Rewind....


Weekend Rewind....
Image result for Mother's day


Hope all mothers had a fun-filled, Happy Mother's Day!



I haven't been able to blog in a couple of weeks.  Honestly, I don't know where to start.  Too much happenings right now.


The end of the school year is slowly approaching.  I have been trying to get my paperwork in order, which I am usually pretty good at--but this year I just can't seem to get it altogether.  When I feel like I have accomplished one thing to check off my list something else pops up. I spent a couple of nights working till around 7 last week at school.  I don't know but it has been kinda crazy right now.

The weather has been summer time gorgeous and quite warm for this time of the year.Yesterday hub and I headed to Roanoke to help daughter pack up.  We were able to load most of the things in the van and on a truck--in totes.  Hub is going to head up this week in a U-haul to finish the heavy furniture stuff.  I feel like I have spent the last 8 years moving, packing, moving, and packing, --a cycle that is just now ending.

Today was spent going to church, grilling out and just hanging out.  I did notice some visitors....



I tried to capture the momma bird but had no luck.  I definitely felt the momma bird was close by watching my every move.  It amazes me how a momma bird cares for their young.  Just like us-the momma bird was protective of her young.

Glad to see this...
It has definitely been awhile since I walked around our yard!!

Our Bible Study Group on Wednesday is doing a Faithfully Fit study.  We do a devotion study and then exercise.  Two amazing young women has taken this on, and I as so glad they did.  I really enjoy the devotional study and exercising.

Daughter goes tomorrow to University of Virginia for her cardiologist appointment.  It has been 26 years since her last open heart surgery.  We go every year for her check-up and this momma still gets nervous.  I can tell daughter does too.  Daughter always asks me--"Mom do you think I will be alright?" Nerves kick in.. I reply-of course and murmur a quick prayer under my breath.  This will never change...I will always worry and get anxious when we go.

Wedding planning is coming along.  Now that daughter is home, I feel the planning will be somewhat easier-ahem!

Must try to sleep-rising at 4:30 to hit the road in the morning.  I know sleep won't come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...