Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge....Happy Easter

 




From this Side of the Pond

1. Do you celebrate Easter? If so what are your plans this year? Did you have egg hunts as a kid? 


Yes, I celebrate Easter and as usual I attend church.  I really don't know much of my plans right now EXCEPT going to church.  I don't know what daughter's plans are at the moment. If it is just me, I will probably just hang out at the house after church services.





As a kid, most definitely had egg hunts.  I can remember hiding eggs for my girls and days later finding them!

2. What's your favorite bread to find in a bread basket? 

I have two favorites;  Sourdough Bread...my dear MIL made the best I had ever eaten and Zucchini Bread my dear Aunt use to make.

3. Your favorite chick flick? 

I have two...Waiting to Exhale and Love and Basketball

4.Tax day is rapidly approaching in the US of A...what's something you currently find 'taxing'? 

Test time at school and as we are approaching the end of school all the paperwork that is required to be completed!!!

5. Have you ever ridden in a taxi? Do you have a funny-scary-crazy-interesting taxi story to share? Do you use any of the newer taxi-like services such as Uber? 

Yes, I have ridden in a taxi.  A few years ago (17 years ago to be exact), the band went to Chicago.  It was cold, snowy, and windy.  Our tour bus had dropped us off (over 99+ band members not including chaperones) and we were to catch the trolley downtown.  Probably was...THE TROLLIES HAD NOT BEGUN RUNNING!!!  So we had to come up with another plan, which was to get us all in a taxi.  We accomplished this with many taxis and one taxi hit another car on the way to downtown.  The teenagers enjoyed this 'little adventure'; I personally did not!

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Many Easters ago....




Happy Easter to ALL!!!





4 comments:

  1. A taxi in any major city is a disaster waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That taxi ride sounds about right, but I am impressed you got all the kids into taxis. That's an accomplishment. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a crazy taxi ride. I love sourdough and started making it a few years ago. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...