Thursday, April 7, 2022

A-Z Challenge...Letter F


 



F

                                                Forgiving


I have made some stupid, huge mistakes...sticking my foot in my mouth numerous times and being snappy when I am moody.

My friends will try to understand the reason I have acted this way, will talk to me about it, and try to help me resolve any troubles I may be facing.

It is crucial to have friends who forgive me when I have been wrong.  I am so thankful for this characteristic in my friends.

This is not to say that they will let me get away with what I have done or said. Believe they call me out on these things.  AND I love them for this!  Forgiving friends, I cherish them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...