Saturday, April 9, 2022

A- Z Challenge...Letter H

 



H

Humor


My besties make me laugh! Nothing relieves stress better than a long, chatty,conversation with my girls. We reminiscence about funny things that have happened to us or funny things we just now did!
Here are just a few:

Spilling an entire container of Coke (with a certain beverage added) on your lap on an eleven hour flight! 
Washing your shoes in a bathroom on an airplane.
Getting lost while visiting a place 
Falling and tripping ..too easily now
Forgetting where we place things, then realizing we are holding the item
Fixing a dress with tape
Swinging on a pole on a subway because you almost got caught in the door
Spilling a cup of tea over the same person that a Coke was spilled on
Going through suitcases at an airport so only one suitcase would be over the limit

Then we remember the crazy stuff we did in college...No Way will I mention it here; I am just so grateful we didn't have Facebook back then!  Oh the stories we tell as we laugh till we cry.  They keep the funny memories alive AND there is still a chance of liquid snorting from our noses...except now it might be wine.

My girls have the ability to see the humor in life which helps me deal with the curveballs life tosses at me.  I am blessed because I have my besties who are able to keep me from taking life too seriously.  My friends can make a whole room laugh without making an actual effort.  These special friends I have want to enjoy the lighter side of life with you. There is something radiant about them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...