Monday, April 11, 2022

A-Z Challenge...the letter I

 


I

 Inspiring


My friends believe in me.  They are the ones who help me become a better person.  Whether I am learning a new exercise or trying my skills at cooking (ahem, I know), they will wholeheartedly inspire/encourage me to go for it. Or if I want to dig a hole and just go in it, they encourage/inspire me to stop the negative thoughts going on in my head. 

With their inspiring words I can accomplish something I never thought I could. AND if I change my mind (which I sometimes do) or I fail at something they aren't the ones who say 'I told you so.'  Instead these best friends are the ones who congratulate me for trying and giving it my best effort.  My friends inspire me without even knowing it.

One of the ways my friends inspire me is to let go of the past.  I want so much to control something that is beyond my control (I know that and Lord knows I have tried to help).  They inspire me to look to the future because the evil people will not always wing.

Another way they inspire me is through their intelligence.  One is going for her master's degree (and with my age, I think my brain is sometimes dead...I can't imagine doing all that studying now) and the others are always doing research and keeping me abreast of situations.

They do inspire me to be a better person. They have the type of personality that touches people around them. Again, they light up a room when they enter.  They have been lighting up my life for a while now and I am blessed to have best friends like you girls in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...