Saturday, April 16, 2022

A - Z Challenge...the letter N

 oops forgot to post yesterday

N

Nurturing


 My Besties take care of me BOTH emotionally and physically.  

They keep track of me.  I haven't been answering some messages (I know...) but when I see their number pop up on my phone, I answer.  I have a lot of explaining to do...because this is a very BUSY time of year for me (poor excuse) and this paperwork is awful, which they respond you could at least give a thumbs up or thumbs down sign.  AND yes, I could and from now on, I WILL!  

They were also concerned about my physical well-being.  I have been through some hard stuff and they saw that this past summer.  My besties were the ones who convinced me to go to a doctor and I did!  I feel better and they could see the change in me this past December.

They remain a constant presence in my life. I know my friends are always here for me and I owe my BESTIES a great deal in my happiness and well being quotient.










No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...