Tuesday, April 19, 2022

A - Z Challenge...the letter 'P'

 


P

Precious/Playful


To call something precious, is to describe it as highly valued.  It is something treasured.

My besties are precious because they regard our friendship as being important and something we don't ever want to lose.

My friends bring humor to my life.  Oh the belly laughs, when I am with my precious, playful friends. The feeling of just letting go and letting lose when I am with my besties is undescribable.

I have experienced some negative and stressful (as we all have) difficult times in my life.  My besties, are the people in my life, who interjects humor and helps me let go of the stress.

My precious and playful friends create memories that erase the stress of the situation I am dealing with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...