Saturday, April 30, 2022

A - Z Challenge...the letter 'Z'

 


Yay!!  I made it!!


Z

Zappy


You, besties, are zappy.  You all (me too) might not be as fast or as energetic as we use to be...but that is due to us getting a little older (ahem).  But you are all so lively...no matter where we are, you all seem to be the life of the party.

I love traveling with you all for there is never a dull moment.  Even in a restaurant, you get the party going, I won't mention the singing one!!

Again....You all are more that my besties,  More like family.  How lucky I am to find such amazing human beings is beyond me, BUT I did and it is WONDERFUL!

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful we travel the cosmos together!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...