Thursday, April 28, 2022

A - Z Challenge...the letter 'X'

 



X

X-tra Sisters



I don't have any sisters and if I did, I would choose you three gals!!

We met in college many years ago.  I didn't know them, and they didn't know me. It might have taken us a few weeks to get to really know each other.  Which resulted in changing rooms so we could get together or be close to one another and one time we changed dorms completely.  I remember all the fun we had in those days while at college. We all graduated from college and kept in touch ,but life happened.  We began raising our family (which none of us regret) and celebrating life's achievements with them.  
BUT, then we got together again!!

You gals are my SISTERS!!  Friends at this point seems inadequate.  Over the last few years, we have celebrated a wedding, births of our grandchildren, celebrated one going back to college to earn another degree, celebrated one moving, celebrated one building a new house, and probably other things that have slipped my mind.  Oh the trips we have taken together....Hawaii, Asheville, Tybee Island, Savannah, and Georgia.  So much fun we had! The memories we made I will always cherish. We have also supported one another through the deaths of parents, spouses, and a child. I feel so comfortable at your house because we are more like sisters than friends.

I am so grateful to have Ya'll!!  We have laughed till we cried and cried till we laughed. Thank you for making me laugh!!Thank you for tolerating me when I needed to rant or cry or both. Most of all thank ya'll for being YA'LL!  You gals are so much more than a best friend to me, and I am grateful for that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...