Saturday, April 23, 2022

A-Z Challenge...the letter T

 



T

Trustworthy



My friends are trustworthy.  I can tell them my darkest secrets, which I have, and I honestly know they will go to their grave with what I have told them.  Better yet, they have seen me do some pretty stupid stuff and I know they will never tell or post it all over Facebook!!  A few funny stuff has happened on our girl trips.

Trustworthy also means they won't take advantage of my generosity.  I am a generous person and I know they don't take advantage of my soft heart.  I wholeheartedly trust them and I sincerely appreciate their trustworthiness.
 Being trustworthy is vital in my relationship with my besties!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...