Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A- Z Challenge...the letter J

 



J

Jubilant


 Life can't always be a bed or roses.  Life happens.  But I have to say, the majority of time I am around my friends, they are jubilant. These moments are not your necessary victories in sports, but other victories we celebrate together.  

When you arrive at their home, they are really jubilant you made it safely there.  They fearlessly hug you! AND keep repeating how happy they are to see you. 

They had a celebration for my birthday at the beach this summer.  I had no idea of this at all! After settling into our rooms the celebration began...even the best cake I had ever eaten they had secretly gotten into our room.  They made a big deal out of it.



A few weeks before Christmas, we all met up on a little trip.  It rained most of the time, but you know what, my friends were jubilant and not complaining like I was...wishing the rain would stop.  They were truly happy and enjoying our time together even through the storms (yes, it stormed in December the whole works, lightning and thunder) were harsh. 

Couple of weeks ago on a retreat, we were jubilantly celebrating Christ.  Having these friends make me smile.

A few jubilant moments we celebrate:
A new home
The wood arrived for a home that is being built
Playing with grandchildren
Getting an animal
Graduating with another degree
The wind didn't blow down the trees
We all made it safely home
Dogs won first place in their division
Doctors are in our network

Rejoicing over the small victories are just as important, it not more important, as rejoicing over the big events that happen in our life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...