Friday, April 29, 2022

A- Z Challenge...the letter Y

 


Y

You are a Blessing


I don't think you gals (my Besties) see how special and awe-inspiring you all are me. So I am here to tell you that.

Women like you all are so rare and precious and for that I feel truly blessed to have you all in my life.

You taught me that you don't always have to be strong.  I am allowed to have a meltdown from time to time.  And that's OK as long as I keep picking myself up.

You inspire me because no matter how many curve balls life threw at you (too many sometimes), you usually found the moments to smile and make others smile. Even in my darkest hour, you helped me.

You all are intelligent and passionate in whatever you do. From going back to school, to antique shopping, to being creative, to being my passenger while I drive; you gals just keep on persisting until you make it or I make it.  And I am lucky!

You all are brave enough to leave your comfort zone and reach for more.  You all don't allow your fears to hold you down.  And you have helped me to do the same. 

Thank-you for listening to my drama over and over.  I know I have repeated myself from time to time.   But ya'll get me somehow.  Ya'll know just the right words to say.  Heck, ya'll sometimes even know me better than I know myself.  Thank-you for bearing with me.  You taught me not everything has to have an answer, especially when it come to dealing with death.  

Ya'll keep reminding me that some people are not worthy of my time and this has made the whole process of moving on and letting go a little bit easier.  Thank-you for soothing my thoughts.  And though  these things are never painless, they've started hurting a bit less.  

Ya'll have touched my life in ways I can't even explain.  I am so blessed to have ya'll in my life.  

These kinds of friendships are rare (over 40 years).  They are something out of this world.  They are something to thank God for and never take for granted.

Life happens, things change, people come and go, relationships end, but Ya'll , My Sisters, and Besties, will always stay by my side for eternity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...