Monday, April 18, 2022

A-Z Challenge....the letter O

 

o





Open-minded


These BESTIES are willing to try new things (I am not so much).   

They:

1. Don't stick to one genre.  I love historical fiction, they read many types of genres.  So many times I have asked for book recommendations and I am usually given a genre that is not historical fiction.  So they persuade me to read different genres and 7 times out of 10 I enjoy the book that was recommended to me.

2. Embrace their inner child.  I may do this to some extent, but not like them. Because they embrace their inner child, there is never a dull moment with them.

3. Opinions... Their opinions can easily be changed and they will say they were WRONG.  My besties are not afraid to admitting that what they once believed in was now wrong because they now have more proof.

4.Judge...No way are they quick to judge (like me).  They listen to one side of the story and then wait patiently (again not me) for the other side of the story.

5. Problem-solvers... I tell them they are great problem solvers because they don't stick to the rules, like I do! I approach a problem with an ideal of what you think a solution should look like.  Instead, they approach a problem by looking at all the angles and different perspectives.

Open-mindness people make the world appear more vibrant and filled with possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...