Tuesday, April 5, 2022

A-Z Challenge...D

 




D

Daring


I admit, I am a chicken (I like to consider myself more cautious) when it comes to certain things.  My friends, on the other hand, are quite the opposite.  They are daring/adventurous; now that we have gotten older (ahem), they have calmed down a bit.
I love their daring personalities.  Sometimes I call them 'roosters' because they have taken this chicken (me) under their wings and nudged me to experience somewhat daring adventures.  Their famous words to me, "Take my hand and let's see what's out there!"  I cautiously do AND to this, I say "Thank -you, my Friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...