1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
Pretty packages with a bow. I enjoy wrapping presents and like to decorate the packages.
0 %. I usually don't start wrapping presents until the second week in December.
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
Absolutely nothing! If I could have anything it would be for all in my family to be healthy.
3. What makes a home?
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck.
I love the Motown sound. It is hard to choose a favorite artist, but I must go with Smokey Robinson and his song 'Cruisin.'
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet?
Red is my favorite color. I have a red Christmas Tree downstairs.
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
I don't really know the answer to this one. I like eggs and bacon!
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
I don't know if I really have a favorite one. I remember Christmas as a child and my parents made it seem so special. I remember hub and my first Christmas and daughters first Christmas-sometimes I can still hear their footsteps and giggles coming down the steps.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
#1 daughter is on rotations and Monday she was performing CPR on an 83 year old man. The man did not make it and daughter was devastated. Later daughter was told the man had an DNR on his chart. I tried to explain to her that God was watching over her, but she still felt terrible.