1. What rule of life should never be broken?
The Golden Rule--“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.” As a teacher, something we no longer teach in school. I have instilled this in both of my daugthers-- truly love and help those in need.
I also have another rule-Never leave the house or go to bed angry.
2. What's your favorite family recipe?
Oh no! I am not known for my cooking skills. The only recipe I can think of is--my chili-an ole church recipe but my family loves my chili.
3. Is the media manipulative?
4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favorite Bond?
Not a fan of Bond films.
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
Stumped on this one.....
6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?
Natural Bridge Wax Museum only about 2 hours away-Shame on me.
7. Where's your favorite tree?
In my back yard! Hub wants to cut this tree down, but I won't let him. It is an odd shaping tree and beautiful in the spring.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A busy week so far. Not only do I have bus duty all week (arrive at school before 7:30) but it is also American Education Week. I am the SCA sponsor so, I have been helping prepare little treats for our teachers this week. Monday-treat bags, Wednesday-breakfast, Thursday-homemade bread (no I didn't bake bread-someone else did) and Friday-Ice Cream. Plus on Tuesday, we had professional development till 7 that evening. Whew!! Come on Weekend!