volume 99--Thanks, Joyce!
1. So, do you like beer?
Yes and I like beer with candy. I know some people are turning up her/his nose right now, but candy and beer are my favorite treats.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
The year was 2011. Hub hates to travel; doesn't want to see the rest of the US or world. I on the other hand, want to see the world! In 2011, I booked a bus trip to New York City through Sunshine Tours. This was a fantastic bus company. I loved New York and would love to go back.
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
The song from my daughters teenage years was "Pissing the Night Away." When I first heard the song, I really liked the beat. I thought the words were kissing the night away. Shocker when I heard the real words and the meaning.
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
Can't remember....maybe it was a curfew with daughters.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
If a person earns money the hard way by working, then I say no-one can't make too much money. How much is too much, I have no idea-I guess one can say I don't make too much money.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
The soft drink is called 'pop' where I live. When living in Baltimore, I called the soft drink 'soda.'
8. Insert your own random thought here.
#2 daughter and I went to our first Relay for Life meeting Monday night. #2 daughter is pumped about this-which makes her momma smile :).