1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
The beautiful scenery. I am fortunate to live in an area to see the amazing fall colors.. Hub and I usually drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway in awe. "October is the month God gets out his crayons and colors the world beautiful."
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
How many young people know this meaning? Somedays I think it is dead because I don't see much courtesy or honesty in people. Do we chose to do what is right because it is the right thing to do? I certainly hope chivalry isn't dead, but I am afraid if not dead than it is getting close to being dead.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
4. What's something you're competitive about?
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
Use to joke with hub when Emily played high school and college sports saying we were on a popcorn diet. Now she is coaching and I am on a popcorn diet, again!! I better like popcorn.
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
When encountering people you never knew but realized how much you had in common and the places you had shared.
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
None-hub not a traveler. However, I wish to see the Taj Mahal and the Louvre.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Glad today is 'hump' day---Yeah!!