1. In what ways do you indulge yourself?
2. Have you ever taken a cooking class? Any interest? What type of class would you most like to try?
I have never taken a cooking class. As many of you already know, I am not a chef. If someone will cook, I will plan the meals and clean up the kitchen.
3. What does it mean to be a good citizen?
A good citizen votes, helps out his/her country and community.
4. 'Tis the season of the political advert...do these ads influence your vote?
Not really, but the ads make me want to turn the television off!
5. What's something you see today that makes you wish you were a kid again?
Just recently I saw college kids (they are still kids, right?) playing hacky sack. Now I never played or heard of this game while in college. Anyway, hacky sack is bouncing a bean bag with your knees-this looked like so much fun.
Last week taking grandson to Chuck E Cheese made me want to be a kid again. No such thing as Chuck E Cheese when I was growing up.
6. What's your least favorite cliche?
"life's a bitch"
7. What percentage of your Christmas shopping has been completed? How does that make you feel?
I can say 0% is completed.
Charlie sees his oncologist Monday. Prayers for good news.