Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Rewind


Weekend Rewind--one day late...

First, I want to thank our Heavenly Father:  
God thank -you for my husband's great report from his oncologist today.  We truly serve an amazing God.



 Beautiful weekend in Southwest Virginia.

The colors are amazing.

We took Grandson to a park on Sunday.

 So many 'things' to do.

Swing....


 Climb...




See Saw...
Watching the ducks...


Not only did he hate to leave, but so did Ma Maw and Auntie.
But after a tiring day, it was time to go.
Have a great week-and enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet!!! What a fun day for him, I'm sure. I must say, tho the other photos are great, that LAST one on grandpa's shoulders is superb!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...