1. Security or freedom? Can you have both? Explain.
I believe one can have freedom while maintaining security. Such as: a toddler-one gives a toddler freedom to explore but with security close by or growing up our parents gave us freedom but we knew we still were secure with them.
On the other hand, without security can we have freedom?
2. If you could visit any historical American site what would it be? Why?
I have always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon. I have just heard it was so breath taking.
3. Free as a bird, free reign, be free of, free enterprise, free trip, walk away scot free,
To be free of this black cloud that keeps hanging over us. Hub's cancer returned last year, February 2017, had surgery at Duke, became allergic to the chemo, started new chemo it worked for 4 months and then his DNA started fighting against the chemo and for the cancer, tumors began growing, started a third chemo in May of 2018, had bronchitis, and now has pneumonia. I want to be free of this black cloud lurking over us.
4. Something in your frig that's red? Something in your house that's white? Something in your view that's blue?
Beets, white appliances, blue sky.
5. July 27th is National New Jersey Day. Have you ever visited The Garden State? If so where did you go? Are there diners where you
Yes, been to New Jersey, went to Secaucus. No diners where I love. Can't say I have tried Tyler Pork Roll. I loved playing Monopoly but haven't played in years. Nay on the salt water taffy. I love shopping at themall...cause one can rest a spell before continuing on. Definitely Springsteen.
Raise your hand if you know why these add-on questions are appropriate on National NJ Day.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We have had a lot of rain lately. It has been raining for over a week but the sun is shining this morning. Sure hope husband can begin to feel better and start kicking cancer again.
Have a Blessed Week!