1. Share one thing that really makes your day.
Seeing my grandson always puts a smile on my face.
2. Lots of these kinds of lists out there, but one found here says the fifteen most colorful places on earth are:
Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy~Burano, Italy~Havana, Cuba~Rio de Janiero, Brazil~Chefchaouen, Morocco~Balat, Istanbul, Turkey~Menton, France~Jodhpur, India~La Baca, Buenos Aires, Argentina~Guanajuato, Mexico~Capetown, South Africa~Valparaiso, Chile~Wroclaw, Poland~San Francisco, California~and Pelourhino, Salvador, Brazil.
Of those listed which would you most like to see up close and in person? Of all the places you've seen or traveled in your own life, what would you say was one of the most colorful?
I would chose Cinque Terre, Italy. I have wanted to travel to Italy, hub will not fly, but he has said he would like to go to Italy! Yeah! I like that there are few ways to travel except by train-which I am all far.
Of all the places I have seen the most colorful place has been in my own back yard This summer hub and I just took off driving into the mountains. It was very hot (90+) and when we reached the top of the mountain, the temp had dropped (around 70), and we turned off the AC and rolled our windows down. We vowed we would come back in the fall, and we did. Oh My! the color of the mountain was something I could not even imagine; absolutely breath taking
3."Everything you want is on the other side of fear." Jack Canfield In general, would you agree or disagree with that statement? Why?
I would not totally agree with this. There are some things one might want but afraid to take that leap of faith but not everything is on the other side of fear.
4. Imagine you're stranded on a desert island and dessert appears...what do you hope it is? Do you ever struggle to remember which spelling is desert and which is dessert?
I do believe I could never get enough of this place. Too bad there isn't one close by, as a matter of fact, I think the closest one is 5 hrs.away.
I use to tell my 8th graders to learn the difference between desert and dessert--dessert is something sweet-so this one has two of the letter s. This little tidbit helped them.
5. What song almost always makes you cry?
"I'll Praise You in This Storm"
6. January is National Soup Month. Everything from soup to nuts, in the soup,thick as pea soup, souped up...which saying most recently applies to your life in some way? Explain.
I had to ask hub this one..because I didn't think I was none of these. Hub says 'souped up' because I am full of energy. I go with souped up-hub is usually right-LOL!
7. Write a two word note to your younger self. What does it say?
How about the title of my blog...Enjoy Life!
8. Random thought.
I will leave you with this...