Sunday, April 3, 2022

A-Z Challenge

 




                                                                          B

                                                              BEAUTIFUL

The definition of a beautiful person is:"Alluring highly charming or attractive and able to arouse desire or hope. Amazing stunningly beautiful; possessing uniquely wonderful qualities; inspiring awe or admiration. Angelic heavenly; divine; pure; cute; radiant. Appealing attractive; interesting; inviting; charming."

My beautiful friends encourage me rather than making me feel bad because I like something they don't. A beautiful friend understands I enjoy doing my own thing.

My friends appreciate each other. They acknowledge each others efforts to overcome obstacles and very seldom complain (we all complain sometimes) and they can see the positive in just about every situation.

Most of the time when we hear the word beautiful, we automatically think of the physical characteristics such as the perfect figure, beautiful clothes, shoes, flawless make-up, etc.  My friends are beautiful in this way, BUT they also have a beautiful heat which means so much more to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...