1. According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?
Not surprising to hear, but I had to goggle 'selfie' (LOL!!) I don't think I have ever taken a 'selfie', and I prefer to be behind the camera. My family doesn't prefer this for I usually cut the tops off of their heads. Daughter #2 is always taking a 'selfie' now I will use this word when she is doing this with her camera phone.
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
Usually send out Christmas cards to a few family members with pictures of family in them. At our church, we have mailboxes for all members-Christmas cards will be placed in these.
Not one card ready to be sent out!!
3. Do you trust easily?
No-which hub says is a fault of mine.
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity?
Since I am a teacher, I always talk more!!
6. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it's back there now : )
My Wee Worship Kids will be performing Sunday, December 15th-The Candy Cane Song so this is the song that I am constantly humming!
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
Hiram Bingham III-discovered the forgotten city of Machu Picchu. After seeing so many pictures when I taught World Geography of this place, would have loved to traveled with him.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It seems I can't get ahead. I am the only one feeling like this?