1. Do you believe in miracles?
Most definitely. I need to post about my oldest daughter because she is a miracle.
Also, I do believe miracles happen everyday-maybe we aren't just aware of them. But have you ever caught yourself just barley missing having an accident? I have many times!
Since you mentioned the 'selfie' on Hodgepodge a few weeks ago, I am guilty- trying to pose for a 'selfie' and send friends. Not doing so well with this fad-usually up too close. blurry. or looks just terrible.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
I am a fan of peppermint. I like the new peppermint coffee/mocha that is our this time of the year. If you are feeling queasy, suck on a piece of peppermint candy and this will go away.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
On thin ice and wish it wasn't this. Some family situations are going on :( and we are all walking on thin ice right now or as I said just the past weekend-walking on egg shells. I had to explain to my daughters this saying (LOL)-I guess we haven't been in this situation before.
Yes to both-spilled and broken something. Yes, we are still friends-true friends.
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or theGrinch before his heart grew?
Buddy the Elf would be me!
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
― Charles Dickens
"I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
8. Insert your own random thought here.
May the Joy and Peace of this Christmas surround your house.