Tuesday, April 26, 2022

A- Z Challenge...the letter V

 





V

Vivacious


Why did I chose this word to describe my friends?  Because:

1. They behave in an enthusiastic, cheerful way.  Definitely full of life.  One just needs to be around them for a few hours to see this and feel the enthusiasm they have for life.

2.They are  Exciting there is never a dull moment when I am with my besties!  From changing seats on a plane (without permission) to swinging on a pole in an airport (either swing on the pole or miss the tram) so much excitement they bring to situations.  

3. They are attractive.  They are beautiful and charming.


I also had to look up this word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...