Friday, April 15, 2022

A-Z Challenge....letter M

 



M

Magical

There is something magical about my besties.  I am not talking magic like a magician perform, but something magical. 

Our friendship is magical.  When we are together, cell phones are limited we don't allow them to interfere (of course if we get a call from a hub or a child we answer).

Maybe our friendship is magic because we are mundane,now that we are older.  Thinking back we remember all the fun times we had (without technology and a television that only picked up a few channels) goofy off, talking, and all the craziness we did.  We spent our time making up things to do: raid a refrigerator, short sheet a bed, hiding someone in our dorm room, etc.  Technology, on the other hand, has helped us to remain in touch.

My friends are so magical because of their elasticity and their eternal grace.  They can turn the gray days to sunny days and bring a sparkle to my eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...