Monday, April 25, 2022

A- Z Challenge...the letter 'U'

 



U

Unwind


My friends know how to unwind.  Me?  Nope!  

On our many girl trips, they see me so uptight and fidgety.  I have a hard time sitting still and doing nothing.  They care about me and offer me some suggestions to help me unwind.

Here they are and my response:

1. Find a hobby--I really don't have a hobby then they say, we will help you find a hobby.
2. Read-I do read a lot mostly in the summer, so they have supplied me with many books they think I will enjoy.
3. Take a long bath--I don't feel clean when I take a bath then they suggest well afterwards rinse off in the shower
4. Oh the many breathing exercises- I do in their presence but when home I forgot to 
5.Go for a walk--Yes, now I do this and exercise

Do they criticize me?  No!  I know they have my best interest in mind and care deeply for me.  I tell them I wish I could be more like them in this area.  And some days I really try, but I am just not wired this way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...