Monday, April 4, 2022

A-Z Challenge

 




C

CAMARADERIE

 I met my friends in college...a long time ago, but I like to think of it as not so long ago. We have been friends for over 40+ years.  After graduating from college, we attended each other's wedding, and then life happened...raising a family, careers, etc.  It was about six years ago we got in touch with each other (thankful for some aspects of technology), and we picked back up where we left off.  We made a vow then to always keep in touch and we have kept that vow.

My camaraderies and I talk on a daily basis...maybe more than once but daily.  It just depends on what is going on. We just don't talk about what we have all been up to, but our topic of conversation goes deeper than that.  But there are times when I don't want to talk about something right now, my good camaraderies understands that I will speak when and if I wish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...