Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge



From this Side of the Pond

1. What's a talent you wish you had? 

I wish I could ice skate.  I love to watch ice skating, just their elegants and flow amazes me.

2. In one word, what's your state of mind right now? 

Right now, my state of mind is HAPPY.

3. What's the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen this month? This year? 

I can't think of any major purchases I need to make.  Now, that I wrote that, my fingers are crossed that it holds true.

4. Tuesday (April 2nd) was National PB and J Day...did you celebrate? Is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich something you eat weekly or more? What's your favorite kind of jelly? 

Occasionally, I will eat a PB and J sandwich.  My  jelly depends on what I put jelly on.  If I put jelly on a sandwich, I like grape jelly, but if  put jelly on a biscuit I like strawberry or apple jelly.

5. Are you easily intimidated? Who or what intimidates you? 

I don't think I am easily intimidated.  What intimidates me the most is confrontations.  I like smooth sailing and I usually will not confront someone.   I just find it difficult to deal with conflict and just brush it off.


6. Insert your own random thought here. 


These cuties spent the night with me on Thursday.


We colored eggs


I must have worn the twins out...they had a hard time staying awake.  

Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!

6 comments:

  1. I am with you on the jelly: grape for sandwiches but not necessarily for a biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How sweet! My granddaughter is still a toddler but I can't wait to do things with her like this! I shouldn't wish her little life away! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those last 2 pictures. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...those are cute visitors and what fun coloring eggs with littles is! Ice Skating like a pro would be something!! Happy April to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you jumping in to the A-Z. I just could not get it together this year. So glad you enjoyed time with your grands. It's quite the feat to wear them out and not the other way around lol. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice skating is something I never learned to do, but always seemed fun.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge....letter Y

  Y Yogurt Maybe it is because I am starving, but yogurt with berries make me smile.  I can't eat lunch till 1:15 and I as beyond hungry...