Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A-Z Challenge....I

 



I

Infants



Why does looking at babies make me smile?  Babies are brand new people.  If they love you, they love you with all their heart.  Their smiles and hugs have a certain honesty that makes me smile.  They make me smile because of the complete sense of innocence that they have.  They are not naive.  They do not feel anger.  Perhaps the only negative aspect they feel is a dirty diaper or hunger, but other than that, nothing.


Infants could probably be considered beings of pure bliss and joy.  


Infants are tomorrow’s people; we feel hope.  Hope is a powerful positive emotion and that makes me smile.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...