Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A-Z Challenge....Letter U



 

U


Unicorns



When my daughters were younger, they loved unicorns.  Personally, I was fascinated by their colors.


The other day, I saw a few unicorns in a department store.  Memories flooded my mind, and I smiled.


I think unicorns appeal to a child’s curiosity and imagination.  For me, unicorns remind me of rainbows  with their vibrant colors.  Unicorns represent joy, goodness, happiness and peace.  But I think they also symbolize the hope for all the stardust covered dreams we long for in our lives.  


Unicorns bring a smile to my face.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.  Mayday! Mayday! ...when was the last time (or a recent time) you literally or figuratively needed to call for help? Elaborate.  Two we...