Wednesday, April 3, 2024

C

Chocolate


Who doesn’t love chocolate?  We have secret pals at school, and I love seeing a container of chocolate in my mailbox!  

I am not a fan of dark chocolate, which I have heard and read that this is the best chocolate to eat.  But as for me I love the other chocolates…the high calorie ones!

Most of us, well I did, experienced the joy of getting a piece of candy as a kid.  Chocolate was a big treat for me.  Halloween candy was collected in my costume when my little pumpkin became full and chocolate Easter Bunnies I ate the ears first.  Chomping down on a piece of candy brings back some of those happy moments and, at least for a bit, makes me happy and I smile.  Just opening a chocolate wrapper and  smelling the chocolate  makes me smile.  Sometimes, that’s all it takes to tell me that everything is alright.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....letter Y

  Y Yogurt Maybe it is because I am starving, but yogurt with berries make me smile.  I can't eat lunch till 1:15 and I as beyond hungry...