Monday, April 15, 2024

A-Z Challenge...Letter M



M

Memories


In today’s hectic, digital world, memories are sometimes pushed into the background.  Social media and the constant availability of information can prevent us (me) from immersing ourselves (myself) in our (my) memories. 

Whether it is looking at old photos, sharing stories with friends or writing in my journal, there are many ways of keeping my memories alive and increasing my feeling of happiness which makes me smile.


Memories play a key role in my happiness.  Many people are searching for the secret recipe for happiness, but part of it already lies hidden in my memories.


I am going to value the past and enjoy the fact the memories I create can stay with me and me me happy for my entire lifetime and SMILE!!


I am smiling because this is the half-way point in the A-Z Challenge!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...