Tuesday, April 2, 2024

A-to-Z Challenge

 




B

Beer


I sit on my porch a lot and I mean a lot!!!  A porch is a place to connect with family.  It is just not a place to pass through.  

Before hub passed away, we always would sit on the porch, sometimes even when it was a little cold. In the spring, summer, and fall we always would sit on the porch and sip a beer. Now, I like my beer in a glass with ice.  After drinking the beer, I eat the ice.

I enjoy a beer while sitting on my porch.  This brings a smile to my face.  Drinking a beer is a relaxing escape from the day and I enjoy it. Sometimes a visitor would stop by and I would offer him a beer while we solved all the world's problems.  A beer can create friendships and funny stories.

Society is much more health focused these days so there is less pressure to drink.  But enjoying a beer by yourself or with friends is fine with me.

Maybe one day if you drive to my neck of the woods, you will definitely see me on my porch sipping an ice cold beer.



1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like an ice cold beer on a warm spring/summer day...especially if you're having it on the porch! :)

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge....letter Y

  Y Yogurt Maybe it is because I am starving, but yogurt with berries make me smile.  I can't eat lunch till 1:15 and I as beyond hungry...